Thursday, October 28, 2010

8th Day - Back of House - Ventana

Today, I’m a buser – I decided to hook it up with Bonnie. We worked well together. We had the six top and it went smooth! Busing wasn’t bad at all – clearing and resetting the tables. We also prep the tables for night time service – replacing the sugar caddies with the candles.

BEGIN RANT

I really wish my classmates would just show up every day! They are paying for this education! I know some classmates have excuses and I know things come up. BUT – all too often…the excuses are, I needed a Halloween costume, it’s my birthday, etc… I’m here every day, actually, I’ve never missed a single day. I do what is expected of me, every day! I also have to do what is expected of YOU when YOU decide it wasn’t necessary to show up! I am dedicated, you are not! I don’t care that you have waited on tables for years and years – yes, word gets around Ventana.

END RANT

No comments:

Post a Comment