Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day 3 - International Cuisine

Tonight we prepared foods from the United Kingdom, to include, Ireland and England.

We produced:
Bubble and Squeak
Yorkshire Pudding
Corned Beef and Cabbage
Blancmange

I believe the Bubble and Squeak was the best food produced tonight - it was so very yummy!! I will reproduce this at home!

Yorkshire Pudding was ok - really, just ok. Nothing real special.

I'm not a huge fan of Corned Beef, but it was tasty with some Horseradish Sauce. I don't remember seeing the cabbage, I did see red potatoes and carrots.

I also put a spoonfun of the Horseradish Sauce on our Bubble and Squeak...yummy!!

The Blancmange, was tasty...not something that I'll make at home.

A few of us keep up with the score of the Saints/Vikings game - just as class was ending we heard the Saints won!

No comments:

Post a Comment